Terms & Conditions
Please read these Sale Terms carefully, and contact us with any questions before you purchase products from the Website. When you place an order you accept our Sale Terms. You can contact us at [email protected]. The Sale Terms are effective from 5/2/2015.
- Orders: By placing an order on the Website or directly with us, you make an offer to purchase the chosen products(s) and you accept our Sale Terms. Each order that we accept is a separate agreement with you. We reserve the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed received by us at the time of successful transmission of the order. Orders are deemed accepted by us upon us acknowledging the order, or failing to reject the order within 7 days.
- Cancellation: Once you have submitted your order, you cannot cancel or change your order. You should check your order carefully before submitting your order. You may be permitted to return goods in accordance with our Refund Policy, set out below.
- Product Description: You acknowledge and agree that:
- pictures displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only, and that the sizes, shade of colours and dimensions of the products may differ slightly in real life;
- you have read and understood any description of the products before submitting your order;
- it is your responsibility to check your sizing requirements compared to any sizing measurements provided, before submitting your order; and
- any accessories in any photos, not specific in the product description, are for illustration only and are not included in the order.
- Product Availability: We use our best endeavours to ensure products shown as available on the Website are available for delivery. We will notify you where a product is unavailable prior to you completing your order, where possible. You acknowledge that in some cases this is not possible and we may need to reject an order you have placed for a product if it is unavailable for delivery. If so, we will refund in full all amounts you paid in respect of such unavailable product, including delivery charges. Where permitted by law, we reserve the right to limit the sale of products to reasonable or normal household quantities.
- Costs and Payment:
- You must pay for your products purchased on our Website, and any applicable insurance and delivery costs, at the time of placing an order, by the payment methods set out on our Website. You can pay for your order by any of the methods specified on the electronic order form on the Website from time to time, which includes but is not limited to credit card and Pay Pal.
- If you have chosen to pay by credit card and have provided us with your credit card details then we are authorised to charge your credit card to process your order. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. Your order will not be dispatched until your order has been paid in full. If your payment cannot be processed, your order will be rejected and you will be notified of this on the Website.
- All order costs quoted are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST. The delivery costs may depend on the delivery option that you have chosen. Any applicable insurance costs, will be displayed and charged separately.
- Prices of goods on the Website may change at any time in our absolute discretion and without notice. You are not entitled to a refund in the event of a subsequent price reduction or promotional offering.
- You will receive an invoice by email once payment of your order has been processed.
- We endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the Website, including details as to descriptions, availability and prices. If however we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as practicable. We will provide you with the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it with a full refund.
- All purchases are final, and your order is non-transferrable.
- Variation of Products and Price: We may vary the prices on the Website at any time. Prices are subject to change until you have paid for the products in full.
- Delivery Policy
- We endeavour to dispatch your order to you within 2 business days of receiving your order.
- We track delivery of our products. Risk in the products passes to you upon delivery to your nominated delivery address, and title passes upon payment for the products in full.
- We require a street address for delivery. We cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
- Products may be delivered to you individually and/or separately by different couriers and transport agencies.
Cost of delivery
- We don’t charge for delivery.
Acceptance of delivery
- Deliveries may need to be signed for. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the products shall be presumed by us to be authorised to receive the products.
- We and our carriers are unable to provide an estimate of the delivery time. We are not responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If your delivery has not arrived, please contact us at the email address listed at the start of the Sale Terms. If you wish to return a product delivered damaged or otherwise, please refer to our Returns Policy, below.
- Returns Policy: This policy sets out your entitlements and the process that you need to follow.
- Returning Products: We will offer a refund or exchange on most products purchased on our Website. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please contact us for refund and/or exchange. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase, for all of the returns set out below. Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Incorrect Product delivered: We apologise for the inconvenience, we will resend the correct item to you as soon as we can. Please contact us on the email address listed above.
- Faulty or Damaged Product: Please provide photos of the faulty item to confirm that it is faulty or damaged. If required, we will provide you with a stamped, self-addressed post bag for you to return the product. Once we have received the product, we will offer you a refund or store credit for the same value, or the option of exchanging the product for a new item of the same description. If you choose a full refund or store credit, we will refund to you any delivery costs for that item that you have paid.
- Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- You indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any and all claims, loss, liabilities, costs or damage of any kind whatsoever (including legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis), arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected to:
- act or thing done by us in good faith and purportedly pursuant to a right granted to us under the provisions of this agreement;
- any breach by you of any of the terms of the Sale Terms;
- any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you, and
- any order that you have placed with us.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You may be also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The Sale Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions or obligations including where you are a consumer, the guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible and to the extent allowed by the Australian Consumer Law, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
- in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of having the goods repaired, or
- in the case of services: the supply of the services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Thank you for reading our Website Sale Terms & Conditions.
© 2017 Helen Grant Boutique